Sunday 25 October 2015

Dragonmeet 2015: Carry the Lantern High

Dragonmeet, London's one-day gaming convention, is coming up on the 5th December and unlike last year I can actually attend. It is my tradition to run an adventure from the one page dungeon contest, using the 52 Pages system, and name it after a rock song. This year is no exception, as I run Michael Prescott's winning adventure.


In which you have to get to that octahedron in the sky and wrestle forth its secrets. And now the theme will extend to the pre-generated characters, viz.

Well, there isn't much of a schedule visible yet because hey, Dragonmeet. But I am looking forward to it!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh. I'll be looking to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for adding my blog to your blogroll! And good luck with Dragonmeet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Website. You should think more about RSS Feeds as a traffic source. They bring me a nice bit of traffic
    ld hardas

    ReplyDelete